Today’s talk you might have missed …
- Thanks to Instagram we now know that “Grey’s Anatomy” star Ellen Pompeo and her husband Chris Ivery are the parents of a new daughter, Sienna May. If you are scratching your head at that don’t worry – Sienna May was born via surrogate and the couple kept the news to themselves. [Us Weekly]
- Congrats to Steve Martin, who has been selected to receive the 2015 American Film Institute Life Achievement award. And no, it’s not because he’s great in bed.
- NBC said it and they meant it: Taylor Swift is joining “The Voice” as a “key adviser.” [EW]
- Attention men, Robert Downey Jr. has the secret to a happy marriage: cleanliness. “I am so clean you could eat off of me,” he says. “I think women appreciate that.” [People]
- The trailer for Bradley Cooper’s new movie…
View original post 15 more words